In honor of today's crazy freaking weather, I give you a Friday Five devoted to rain...
1. What's the worst thing about really bad rainstorms?
The rain?? Lol. The wind, usually, is the worst part of bad storms. This year alone we lost two trees to wind and my favorite barn blew down because of the wind.
2. What's the best thing about really bad rainstorms
Puddle hopping afterward
3. What's your favorite thing to do when the power is out?
Honestly? Sleep. Otherwise I am dealing with two freaked out kids and a going crazy cat.
4. In what ways are you always prepared for a bad storm?
We always have bottled water, candles, and matches.
5. What's your favorite song with the word "rain" in it?
"Covered in Rain" by John Mayer or "November Rain" by Guns and Roses
the guitar work alone is enough to make me listen to "Covered in Rain" over and over again-then add John's voice to it...heavenly!
"November Rain" is a classic rock ballad from the 90's. Probably my favorite G n' R song