In no particular order, five things that make me feel very old
1. Gabe kissed me goodbye before he got on the bus, when I told him I'd miss him, he said "Jeez Mom, I'll only be gone six hours, get a grip"
2. Last night at the school's open house, Bitsy got to see all of her new classrooms and meet the principal and other support staff and she looked like she belonged there. She was perfectly content to roam the halls and check out the library and I'm pretty sure she was positively giddy when she saw the gym and art rooms.
3. I had a serious conversation about fiber with someone the other day. FIBER!
4. I've been called ma'am this week.
5. The daughter of Kurt Cobain is voting age.
*sigh* I'm so damn old this week.