Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TtTT: Holiday Spirit

Time for the weekly Tell the Truth Tuesday post...

My holiday spirit is pretty much non existent this season and I think I know why. Yesterday it was almost 70 degrees. SEVENTY! on December 3rd! In the Midwest! ARGH! Seventy degrees is far too warm to be putting up a Christmas tree or baking gingerbread, heck it's even too warm to watch Christmas movies which is one of my favorite things to do in December. Honestly I haven't even listened to a ton of Christmas music yet, which is something I gleefully do on the day after Thanksgiving every year JUST because I can.

This weather really needs to get its' act together. I'm not saying I need subzero temps or a blizzard, but 30 degrees and an inch of snow should would help...at least it wouldn't seem silly to drink hot chocolate if there was a chill in the air, right?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...