Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oy vey! What a Day!

SarahAnne has been incredibly fussy the past week or so...I have found the culprit! A bottom tooth! It finally popped through just a few minutes ago. I can't believe she's big enough to HAVE teeth already.

We had an exciting day today...Gabe went to the ER because he was up all night coughing and vomiting. Turns out he has croup. He is feeling MUCH better after some steroids and a breathing treatment. He's currently in my bed snoozing away with his puppy Sam. I'll be getting him up soon so that he can eat something. His poor throat is so sore that the only thing he wants to eat is yogurt...luckily I stocked up on them yesterday when we went grocery shopping!

I am hoping, one of these days, to get some pictures up...let's see how that goes

Also...to "the greats" I'm glad you are enjoying this :) love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...