Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Childs' Logic

Earlier this week I had an awful migraine; it was so bad in fact that I lost the vision in my left eye temporarily and ended up in the emergency room (I am fine now, lots of heavy duty drugs and lots of rest did wonders) As we were sitting on the car waiting for hh to drive me to the hospital, Bits said to me "ooooh mom I really hope you are blind in your eye" I told her not to say something so awful and she said,"but momma, if you got blind you could get a helper dog! They even write stuff for you" At that point I just had to laugh because of course that's how she'd look at it. Since getting Betsy, she has been trying to convince us to get another dog, because we have two cats, so why not two dogs??? Crazy girl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...