Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Funday

A yes, a nice lazy Sunday. Just what the doctor ordered (side note, I am now calling myself "the doctor") Hh worked an 80 week this week and is sleeping late and looking forward to the prospect of going to see the Blackhawks play tonight AND coming home and going to bed while it's DARK out since he has tonight off (which means this coming week will only be a 72 hour week instead of 80 ha!) Bitsy and Gabe are both baking with Grandma Dyan today; it's time for her annual cookie baking marathon. Bitsy took her camera so I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to share...and me? I'm going to do NOTHING today. I am going keep my pajamas on and crochet and maybe take a nap.

It's snowing quite nicely outside, the ground is starting to look more white than green, and the dog is begging to go outside. Silly thing can't stand rain but will stay outside for an hour if you let her when it snows.

Have a wonderful Sunday no matter WHAT you do today :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...