Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Geography??

As a general rule, we listen to mellow music when the kiddos are awake and in the house, think Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Sarah McLachlan, you get the idea. Today while Geo took Gabe to occupational therapy and took Bits along with them, I put some Linkin Park (a rock group) in the disc changer and forgot to take it out. We turned on the disc player at dinner to listen while we were eating and that cd came into rotation. Gabriel, who LOVES rock music, said "ooooh who is THIS momma? I like them, they rock!" I told him it was Linkin park. He looked at me, very confused and said "uh Mom, Lincoln Park is in Chicago, not the cd player." I told him that the name of the band was Linkin Park, they were people, not a place. He walked off muttering about Lincoln Park being in the city, not being singers. He he. What a goofy boy...and in the spirit of Lincoln Park, I give you a picture of Gabe in Lincoln Park--the neighborhood, not the band ;)
From Witkowski Family Happenings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...