Sunday, September 7, 2008

Laundry, again?!

It seems like I just DID laundry, doesn't it? Today, however, marks a day in Witkowski history...the laundry hamper and basket are both COMPLETELY EMPTY! You read that correctly, I have washed every single piece of dirty laundry in the apartment, even all the towels and sheets...Now I fully expect one of the children to get the flu and need all six sets of sheets I just washed, or perhaps Geo will decide the car needs a thorough wash and dry, by hand, and he'll use ten clean towels to do it ;) That is my kind of luck :D

I've noticed that our little blog here is getting all sorts of hits :D Nice to see that people are reading...however...being insanely curious I'd love to know WHO is reading us...drop me an email at chrissiwit@gmail.com or leave us a comment and let us know!

NOW...back to the task at hand, putting away all of this clean laundry-anyone want to help???

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm reading!

erin said...

I think I was boasting the same thing to Kris early last week. And now, here I sit, with several loads in line in the hallway waiting to be washed. And I even did a couple of loads throughout the last week. And I HATE folding it and putting it away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...