Saturday, March 7, 2009

Teething

Oh my word. Is there ANYTHING worse than teething!? (at least up to this point, I am sure teething will rate as a 0 on the Richter scale once the teen years hit)

My normally easy going, happy to climb in bed Bitsy has been fighting the system the last few days; screaming when going to bed, jamming things into her mouth (the poor cat ha ha), and pulling her ears. Last night, out of desperation, I stuck a finger into her mouth and found it. The first of the four dreaded two year molars. She seemed quite content to have MY finger in her mouth and calmed down considerably. A dose of motrin, an ice cold glass of 7-up (desperate times call for desperate measures people!) and some snuggles and she was fine. She ended up in my bed with me, all snuggly and warm and poor Geo had to sleep in her twin bed. I must say, though, the ballerina quilt was quite attractive on a 30 year old man scrunched into the bottom bunk of a twin sized bunk bed. he he.

Today was considerably calmer for her, that tooth must have come all the way out. Now to just get the other three out!

Two weeks until my itty bitty girl turns two...where in the world did the time go!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...