Saturday, October 17, 2009

Uh oh

We're in trouble here people. Gabe's in kindergarten and has friends...friends with CABLE. Friends who know what the "cool" toys are. For weeks all Gabriel has talked about is Battle Bots (or something) They are Bakugans (again, huh??) and according to Gabe (and Yahoo!) they are the coolest of the cool and he just HAS TO HAVE THEM for Christmas. *sigh* Really? Really?! Seriously? Is he already old enough to JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT?! when it comes to things?

We were out in our local sprawlWal*Mart this evening and lo and behold, what did I see? Bakugan super awesome gotta have battle bot thingees. Woo hoo. Now I know what he's talking about, and yeah, they are kind of cool. They are robots (??) battle bots (??) Weird little things that you roll and they pop open and you attack your opponents with them? I have no clue how it works and I suspect Gabriel doesn't either, BUT while Gabe and Geo were perusing the five dollar movie bin (our favorite part of Wal*Mart) I stealthily picked the coolest bakugan and stuck it in the cart. One gift down...
a picture of the most amazing, gotta have it or I will wither away and die, Christmas gift

2 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
O'Mara Family said...

oh my goodness, I have been wondering what Bakugan is, Blake has been talking about it, too. Darn school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...