Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Five: My Favorite Color

Today's Friday Five is all about my favorite color...Maroon (5) ha ha.

In no particular order, five things I'd like to do with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5 if they weren't a) illegal b) dangerous or c) a combo of those two....complete with pictures-you're welcome. Now quit that slobbering on your keyboard, will ya?

1. Go on a high speed car chase in a sweet ass car

2. Tear the label off a mattress

3. Go to the zoo, come home with a penguin
Photobucket

4. Stalk Adam Levine (wait, can I stalk Adam Levine while being WITH Adam Levine? I certainly hope so! and based on this picture it makes him sad to stalk himself)
Photobucket

And finally, in at number 5, I'd like to smack Bob Dylan while Adam Levine looks on, however since he'll be an accessory we probably *will* both get arrested...and that's okay because this is how he looks when arrested...
Photobucket

Again, quit drooling, you're getting your keyboard all wet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...