Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday: This One Was Hard

It's been a really long and crappy week; I mean just crap on top of crap. I could list all the bad things that have happened in the last few days, but it isn't going to do me any good. So instead of dwelling on the negatives today, I've been trying to fixate on the positive and this is the list I've come up with today. These are things, in no particular order, that I am thankful for:

*The support of family and friends this week; particularly my sister, Tori, my sister in law Katie, my long distance bff, Steph, and my bb, Tiff.
*Our excellent pediatrician and her staff
*The Greats, who are in upstate NY, are safe and sound after all the rain and flooding they've had lately
*We went to the library today and got about four million books to read
*The weather at night has been perfect for sleeping
*Grampsey Johnny, while still in the hospital, is doing very very well and it looks like he'll be up and at 'em by Saturday. Bet he can't wait to be home...the kiddos can't wait to see him either.

And that's it for now...I'm sure there's more, but this'll do for now. What are you thankful today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...