Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh Bitsy

Bits has a bad habit of trying to bring home other people's cats. She nearly succeeded recently but the cats owner happened to see her cat happily trotting behind our little pied piper.

She is now on a "I need a kitten" kick since Bam is no longer small enough to be carted around like a doll. Recently she wrote a letter to Geo; a picture follows but this is what it "said": dear daddy I love you do much and I love cats and can I please have a kitten I promise I will take care of him. I love you from bitsy.

She breathlessly read this note to Geo and the damn softie hesitated before saying no! This is bad because now she is realizing what a pushover daddy can be...what's next, a pet monkey??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...