Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ahhh...a quiet Sunday Morning

After an exciting and busy day yesterday (we went to a retirement party, worked in the yard, and played all day) the kiddos went to bed without complaint last night and are still sleeping! Of course, they are sleeping in on a day when I couldn't sleep in to save my life, ha ha.

Hockey season is *officially* over for Hawks fans. Gabe is still young enough, thankfully, that he roots for anyone and everyone playing, even the Red Wings, much to his fathers' dismay. I've reminded Geo more than once that Gabe comes by his Red Wings enthusiasm honestly; after all I was raised in Michigan and my mom is one of the biggest Wing's fans that I know. He he. Now we have a countdown to opening day for the Bears; it's rough being a Packers fan in this house...

SarahAnne has always been a bit of a nudist, which is fine-in the house-however this weekend she decided that she would strip off all of her clothes in the middle of the sidewalk and prance around (amazing how quick that little girl is!) For the last three days she's been saying to me "Naked outside now momma? Naked outside FUN!" Fun indeed, Bitsy, however not so much for your parents, specifically your father :)

Hope you all have a wonderful week-I can't believe it's already going to be June tomorrow! Crazy! This year has gone by *so* quickly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...