Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little Bits




SarahAnne continually brings happiness to our lives...we're so lucky to have her as part of our family.

Currently the things that amuse us most about her:
*She sings, constantly, and most often from the West Side Story soundtrack; is there anything cuter than a two year old singing "tonight tonight"? I think not

*She wiggles her eyebrows, especially when trying to get out of trouble

*She furrows her brows, scrunches her nose, and says "hmmm" when concentrating on something

*She has the most sing songy little girl voice.

*She's momma's biggest imitator. When I wash dishes, she has her step stool and is right next to me, if I'm wearing an apron in the kitchen SHE'S wearing an apron in the kitchen, and my personal favorite...when we go grocery shopping, just the two of us, she holds the list and pen and "tells" me what's on the list and crosses things off as we put them in the cart.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a laundry date with a perky two year old :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...