Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh really?

Our fridge is COVERED in family pictures; one of my favorites is of Geo's grandpa (Hi Grandpa!!!) laying in a hammock totally and utterly relaxed with a big grin on his face. It amuses me to no end, I really love that picture (and one of these days, I'll upload it)

Bitsy girl likes to look at the pictures and point people out, tonight after dinner she was doing just that. She got to the picture of Grandpa the Great, pointed to it, touched his face, and said "hey, that looks like my grandpa" I suppressed a laugh and said "That's because it IS your grandpa Bits" Shocked, she turned to look at it, touched his face again and said "oh hi Grandpa, it's me Bits!"

Goofy goofy goofy girl! So sweet :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...