Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Five-All About Me

Today's Friday Five is all about yours truly :)
Five facts about me you may or may not have known:

1. My favorite singer of all time is, of course, Sarah McLachlan, my favorite band is U2, and my favorite style of music is alt-rock.

2. I'm a book-a-holic. It's not unusual for me to finish a book a day when I really get into an author.

3. One of my biggest fears is choking to death on a pen cap. I read a statistic the other day that said something like 1000 people a year die from choking on a pen. I honest to God shuddered when I read that.

4. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be pizza; I love pizza in all of its' incarnation. Living in Chicago land makes being a pizza lover very easy. Deep dish, thin crust, honey wheat. You name it, we have it!! YUM

5. I feel most at home when I'm near water. I am instantly calmer when I see the lake in Chicago (even if it isn't MY lake) I love going home in August and spending every single day at the beach with the kiddos. I'm so glad they love the lake as much as I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...