Today's Friday Five is a bit different, it's interactive-I'm going to list five things I know for sure (five truths, five observations, whathaveyou) and you, dear readers are encouraged to do the same in the comments section and then next week I'll share them with everyone. Sounds fun, right?! RIGHT!
Here we go:
(In no particular order)
1. You should never turn down a chance to use the bathroom
2. Sometimes it isn't about YOU and the other person really just needs their space without you projecting your issues onto the situation (actually, I find this to be more that sometimes true, lol, I find it to be true 99% of the time)
3. You should strive to learn something new every single day, even if it isn't life changing knowledge, learning something new every day is a GOOD thing.
4. Listening is more important than talking, as the old cliche goes, we have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
5. No one is perfect, not even you, so try to give the benefit of the doubt when dealing with someone or something frustrating.
Now it's your turn...