Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy turkey day! Of all days of this year, we're supposed to be incredibly thankful for what we have...and I am.

In no particular order, things I am especially thankful for right now:

-A yummy Thanksgiving dinner with family.
-My 4 month old boyfriend Logan. He's a flirt and Aunt Chrissi loves it.
-A new house that our children will grow up in and Geo and I can grow old in.
-Geo. I'm seriously so thankful for this man; we've had our ups and downs but he's an amazing person, husband, and father. He works his butt off to provide for us and I couldn't get any luckier if I tried.
-Gabe and Bits; they drive me insane but my god do I adore them. I'm thankful for Gabe's cheery disposition in EVERYTHING and his great sense of humor and I'm thankful for Bitsy's charming personality and her quick thinking mind.
-Our friends; unfortunately some things have happened in the past few months that have shown us who our true friends really were; those who've always had our best interests at heart--and those who did not; for those who always have our back, I'm so thankful and for those who have proven themselves to be selfish and hurtful, I'm thankful for you too, because it put things into perspective for us.

There are so many other things I could write for this list; my parents, my siblings, Geo's family, Gabe's teachers, our amazing medical family, etc etc but it's late, I'm tired and I have a ton of packing to do in the morning. Good night and I hope you're as thankful as we are this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...