Sunday, December 11, 2011

And Now A Gabe Post!

Yesterday was a Bitsy post, today is a Gabe post :)

Gabe is inching closer and closer to eight, every day, it's kind of hard to believe that my itty bitty is almost eight. *sigh* It goes quickly.

This morning he and I went out to do some shopping on our own, I gave the kids each $10 to get each other a Christmas gift (hooray budgeting haha) and Gabe decided he'd get hers while we were out today. We were looking at gifts and he says "Oh I just can't decide" and started to wander up and down the aisles looking at things and doing math in his head (which is semi audible) He finally decided that rather than ONE gift, he was going to get her as much as he could for his ten bucks. He's a smart shopper and ended up getting her THREE gifts (hooray for sales :P) and carried the bag out to the car himself. He said to me "Oh man, I can't WAIT for Bits to open these presents, she is going to LOVE them and I bet she'll even give me a kiss!' He was in a great mood (and still is actually) because he was so happy about getting her the gifts.

I can't get over how sweet he is; I mean, yes he has his moments where he drives me absolutely bonkers, but more often than not, he's just so so sweet. He's caring and thoughtful and wants other people to be happy, which are excellent traits for a person. We're all so lucky to have him in our lives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...