Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello There!

Been while since I updated; between moving and inefficient customer service by our internet provider (cough) we just FINALLY got back on line.

I will have a "real" update later but for now I just wanted to share some silly things Bits has said lately.

Yesterday she was laying on the couch and very seriously asked me "hey momma, do frogs have noses?" (I said I assumed they did and she seemed satisfied)

Last night for the first time since Thanksgiving weekend, Geo has had a night off, so he went to bed at the same time the rest of us did. Bits was getting a little loud in her bedroom so I hollered "hey you, be quiet" SHE yelled back "No Mom, YOU be quiet, Daddy needs to sleep" I started laughing and couldn't stop. It was so funny. She's such a goofy girl. She is constantly doing funny things. Yesterday morning when the kids woke up there was snow on the ground for the first time this year, she picked up Bam (who was a summer born kitty) and smooshed his face up against the door and said "oh look Bam, it's the first snow" and then had a ten minute conversation with him about how fun snow was and if he was a kid what he could do out in the snow. Bam looked less than impressed, but she was happy so, whatever, right?!

She's so silly and that's just one of the reasons we adore her :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...