Tuesday, March 13, 2012

yammer yammer yammer

It's been downright delicious outside the last few days. The sun is shining, the wind is warm, and the grass is green...we're spending a lot of time outside at the park and down by the river so I'm not blogging a whole lot...

however here are a few gems from the kiddos:

"Mom, you know what I like about you? You're funny and pretty" followed by a smooch (Gabe)

"Hey you...you...you...Nutty McButterson!" followed by giggles, giggles, and more giggles (Bits)

"You know what a matey is right Mom? It's a pirate fellow" followed by a "LAND HO" (Gabe)

"I just followed the boys mom, jeez I knew where I was going because I was chasing them!" followed by an exasperated sigh (Bits)

Very silly children...maybe a picture or two one of these days =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...