Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lucky Ladies

Today Bits and I went out for a ladies lunch; we split some guacamole and chips, a virgin strawberry daiquiri, and some chicken quesadillas. We didn't talk about much of anything, just ate and relaxed and listened to the music. After having lunch we ran to the library where we checked out some videos and a few books, then we went to the gas station to fill up the beast (side note: I doubled the value of our car today by filling the tank LOL). While we were inside, she asked for a diet coke and some popcorn, which of course, I let her get because who doesn't love diet coke and popcorn!? As we were driving home, our new favorite song "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida came on and we sang at the top of our lungs while munching popcorn and sipping diet coke. We got home and Bits looked at me and said "You know Mom, we really are two lucky ladies, aren't we? We had lunch and popcorn and heard our song and now we're home and it's so nice out that we can sit in the sun"

And she's RIGHT. We *are* lucky ladies...and I'm lucky enough to have a mini momma like her to remind me of this fact on a regular basis...

If you're so inclined, have a listen to our new favorite song...it's a perky sing-a-long kind of song!
Good Feeling

1 comment:

KimiSutra said...

HA! what a great reminder to appreciate your good luck, yes?

I love that song which I heard for the first time bellowed at the top of the voices of Amber and a friend's son a few weeks ago.

I can't describe how great that moment was even if I tell you the sun was bright and we were driving along and they were singing their song.

I got a good feeling that I never never never had before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...