Friday, June 19, 2009

*crash*

We are in the middle of storm season here in corn country Illinois and today we had a humdinger. Bits and I were out doing some grocery shopping and got caught in the downpour; I was literally dripping by the time I got to the car. Geo and Gabe, however, we are home and apparently the thunder was so bad that Gabe was under the covers! Gabriel, Mr. Storm Chaser in training, was scared out of his mind! Poor thing. As soon as we got home he had to give me the play-by-play of the storm "and there were crashes and they said BOOOM and then there was lightning and it was windy and man was I scared mom and so was dad" Then he paused to take a breath and continued on "Boni cat was afraid of the storm and his eyes were big and dad jumped when there was a crash and i was under the blanket" aaaand, there we have it folks, a thunderstorm as described by a five year old :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...