Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eleven Days

Eleven short little days and I'll be the momma of a kindergartner. Ack! How in the WORLD did that happen? Eleven days?! ELEVEN DAYS!!! We have two doctors appointments, his last visit with his occupational therapist, and the dreaded once a year blood draw to take care of before he'll be going to school. We have all of our school supplies, new clothes, a bus schedule and a note from his teacher welcoming him to her class. How did this happen so quickly? Next thing I know, my itty bitty one will be headed to school on the bus (in fact, she told me today at breakfast that she WAS riding the bus with her bruhby to school, I could stay home by myself!) *sigh* eleven days...

1 comment:

erin said...

I hear ya, Momma. We'll be there in 1 year. For now, preschool...Sept. 8... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...