Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Me too, George, me too

Last night after Geo got home from work and we had dinner, we decided to take the kids to our new favorite park to play and walk the trails for a bit. George and I were walking behind the kids who were running trying to catch one another and when they succeeded, were giggling like mad and nearly breathless from the chase and giggles. We started to laugh ourselves and I said to George "Do you think all families have this much fun together?" He looked at me, smiled and said "Boy I sure hope so!" And really, me too, I really hope that your family has as much fun as ours does, I hope your days are filled with giggles, grins, and silly children...because if they aren't, you are missing out on the good stuff, the really REALLY good stuff :)

and a picture of my favorite "kid" from yesterday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...