Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School Daze...

Today was the big day; the first day of school. The first day of the rest of Gabe's life... It's been five and a half years in the making and I wasn't sure if I was going to even let him go...he he. The last five years have been trying and tiring; it's been one fight after another both on our part and Gabriel's part, but today makes it all worth it. He was born a fighter; he's full of strength, determination, faith, and goodness. I honestly didn't know if I'd ever see the day where he ran to the bus stop or climbed up the bus stairs with his friends to go to school...but today I did and what a bittersweet moment; my sweet little baby is no longer a baby, he's a big boy ready to take on the world and all it has to offer...have fun little man, we love you!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...