Sunday, November 1, 2009

Late, again

Man oh man, this whole "Thankful Thursday" is rough for me-I'm either early or late, I think I've only been on time ONCE since I started. Oh well, the point was to post something I am thankful for once a week and that's what I've been doing, even if it is late :P

Today, for Thankful Sunday Thursday, I'd like to sing the praises of my wonderful husband, George.

George busts his butt each week at work to provide for us, he's great about taking over the housework when I can't (like today's housework since I've got two papers to write, and just finished a quiz and a test ugh!) He's an excellent father to Gabe and SarahAnne; always putting their interests first and most of all he is a wonderful husband. He always treats me with love and respect and works hard to fulfill all of our wedding vows that we made to one another. After eight years of marriage and nearly 13 years together, I am more and more grateful for his love and companionship that I was before. Geo, you're pretty fabulous and I'm lucky to call you my husband!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...