Saturday, November 28, 2009

Too Much Disney

Just a few minutes ago, my rather self sufficient Bitsy girl walked up to me with an apple and a request: "Mom could you please wash my poison apple?" I couldn't help myself, and began laughing. I asked if she was sure she wanted to eat a poisoned apple and she said yes. I washed her apple and handed it to her, she happily took a bite and thanked me for a clean poison apple. I am happy to report that she is NOT laying on the floor waiting for a prince to wake her up :P We've been on a classic Disney movie kick as of late, must be time to switch out Snow White, huh?

Apparently, Tinkerbell's are impervious to poison apples, who knew?

1 comment:

erin said...

That is too cute :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...