Thursday, November 5, 2009

woohoo!! Thankful Thursday right on time

I just sat down to update the blog and realized, gleefully, that today is Thursday and I am actually going to be on time with Thankful Thursday. Pardon me while I take a deep breath and attempt to quell my (ridiculous) enthusiasm.

*deep breath in* Whew!

This week I am especially thankful for our wonderful family who is always behind us 100% of the way, no matter what. This morning I received a sweet email from my sister congratulating me on my recently published article in an awesome new anthology My Baby Rides the Short Bus found here and then got an email from my father in law about Gabe's possible ADHD diagnosis that was just what I needed to hear. I'm telling you, we're SO blessed to have these people as our family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...