Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bits and Bots, some corrections

It has been brought to my attention by my sister that I messed up yesterday when I said how long my parents had been married; contrary to what I said, they've been married 32 years, not 31, oops. Sorry about that.

Also (on a sillier note of correction) the pot I linked yesterday was red, and it should have been blue. I dream of blue Le Creuset cookware the way Gabe dreams of tigers and books, the way Bits dreams of tinkerbell and polar bears, the way well, you get the point.

On a sad note, our thoughts and prayers are going out to our Lowell, Ma family as they mourn the loss of their patriarch today. Momma Sukey's dad passed away yesterday, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. We wish we were able to be there to help in someway, but since we can't we'll be thinking of all of them while they go through all of this.

Now I'm off to get ready to take pizza to Gabe's classroom for lunch-it's the second to last day of school and we thought we'd let the kiddos know what a GREAT job they did this year by bringing them pizza for lunch (and as a side note, I never experienced the last week of first grade; I had the chicken pox horribly)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...