Thursday, June 23, 2011

Would You Could You In a Box? Would You Could You With a Fox?

Why yes, Gabriel COULD read in a box and he could read with a fox, also while wearing sox, sitting on rocks, and while having the chicken pox!

Gabe is a full on reader; if there is something words he is reading it. Last night we went to the gym together and he read until he walked to the front door where he left his book and raced to the car to read the book he has stashed in the car. When we're out to eat he always has the menu in front of him to read, when we're in drs. offices he picks up books or magazines, basically wherever he is he is reading. I love it. I'm so thankful Gabriel is a reader and that he enjoys reading SO much. However, I do feel my mothers' pain now; now I know what it's like to have a child who prefers to read rather than do anything else...of course, I "blame" her for that; she's always got her nose stuck in a book :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...