Monday, January 25, 2010

Out, Out Damned Spot!

I have a persistent black spot on the end of my bed. As a general rule, the spot is right near my feet, though sometimes it migrates to Geo's side of the bed. It's a huge black spot; I'd say about 14 pounds :P In case you hadn't guessed it, my black spot has four huge paws, a long twitching tail, and purrs like a motor. Since getting Cicero, Boni has had to mark his territory (so to speak) by sleeping at our feet. As a general rule, he prefers to sleep on Gabe's bed, but Cicero stole that spot. For about two weeks now, I've been trying to figure out how to sleep with a giant cat on my end of the bed and last night I figured it out: If I slide my feet under him two things happen: One, my feet get incredibly warm (definitely a good thing) and two, the cat generally moves over to Geo's side of the bed to get away from my feet. It's a win-win situation for me-warm feet AND he goes and annoys Geo :P Also, if he's on Geo's side of the bed, I don't have to deal with the inevitable 4 a.m. cat fight on my feet. The last cat fight involved claws and (my)toes being bitten, it was unpleasant to say the least and now Geo gets to deal with it...he he.


It should be noted that Boni does NOT approve of this post and would like me to tell you that he only weighs 12 pounds and does NOT bite toes. His hope is that by looking at his picture, your soul will become his, as all of ours have...don't say I didn't warn you...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...