Five random things to know right now:
1. Yoplait key lime Greek yogurt is AMAZING. 100 calories and only 10 carbs-it's my new go to snack when I am craving something sweet.
2. Today Gabe had to go to school early to practice for his news anchoring debut on the channel ten news at school. His anchor name is "Gumball Gabe" and he'll be reviewing a "Big Nate" book and discussing hurricane Sandy.
3. Bits is currently obsessed with footed pajamas. This has proven to be a bit of a pain in the butt as she is very tall and they don't make clothes that fit her proportionally. Nevertheless, she is in her footed pajamas from the time she gets home from school until she has to GO to school the following day.
4. The election is days away and you reaaaaaaallllllly need to go vote; I'd, of course, prefer that you vote for the blue party HOWEVER I just want you to go out and vote.
5. FINALLY! HH is off this weekend and none of us are sick and the weather is supposed to be decent so we'll be doing yard work, taking a hike or two, and catching up on some netflix.
Have a great weekend all!!