Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A List

In no particular order, here's a list of things I am thankful for this morning:

Losing two pounds in two weeks.

The song "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars; it's what I use on my phone as an alarm and it always makes me wake up wanting to dance.

The "buddies" (Sam and Cal, Gabe's stuffed dogs) Gabe doesn't like to snuggle anymore, but he'll gladly give up a buddy if you need a snuggle in the early morning like I did today.

The ice maker in my freezer; it makes drinking a gallon of water each day so much easier.

The teachers didn't go on strike in the kids' district.

All of our fur babies who, while four legged pains in the asses sometimes, keep us company.

Momma Sukey is out of the hospital and feeling better!!!! YAY!

What are you thankful for today??

Locked Out of Heaven

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...