Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tell the Truth Tuesday: I'm sick of politics

I love love LOVE politics; I love debating and discussing and getting to the nitty gritty of things in this country; however, this year, I am totally and utterly burnt out by it. I am so glad that the election will be over today and we won't have to deal with it for another four years. I've found that this year by far, people have been more hateful than I can ever remember. I've actually lost friends over opposing political views, not because I disagree with them but because they are so hateful when someone disagrees with them that I couldn't take it anymore. You don't have to be nasty to prove your point and if you DO then maybe you ought to reconsider your beliefs. So today, I urge you to get out there and vote-it's your responsibility, your obligation, your PRIVILEGE but don't forget that people are still people, even if you disagree with them so keep your words in check...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...