Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Five (a bit late)

Yesterday was an insanely busy day, so here's my Friday Five...on Saturday :P

1. What is your favorite blanket like?
It's a fleece blanket with Rusty Wallace on it; it was a gift to Geo many years ago from our friends Trav and Cindy and it's the best blanket EVER. I will seriously fight Geo to use it when it's cold; he always lets me have it even though it's *technically* his :)

2. What was the last thing you baked?
Baked Ziti and garlic bread

3. What television personality gets you most hot and bothered?
Anthony Bourdain, hands down. He's my cooking-traveling-even on Yo Gabba Gabba playin' the doctor-boyfriend.

4. When did you last burn yourself?
Last week on the stupid donut fryer *grrr*

5. What are your feelings about hot sauce?
Honestly, I'm indifferent to it; I don't use it but I know people who do *shrug*



We're talkin' 'bout the (hot)doctor, doctor, oh yeah we're talkin' 'bout the (hot) doctor, doctor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...