Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Five

I'm going to try something a little different for Fridays; the ever so popular Friday Five. Questions are taken from www.friday5.org Since I'm just starting I am not going to be following the website, but rather choosing the most relevant or interesting (to me) questions!
Given yesterdays post, I thought these were appropriate :)

1. Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?
I like potato bread, sourdough bread, and my very own garlic Parmesan round bread. Please don't make me choose between the three because I can't do it.

2. What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?
Chicken stir fry or beef and broccoli

3. What are your feelings about milk?
I rarely drink milk, since having Bits and not being able to drink it thanks to her milk allergy, I don't have a taste for it anymore. We don't drink a ton of milk anyway, a gallon usually lasts two weeks here.

4. What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?
Vegetarian beans and cheese

5. How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?(how in the hell does this fit with the food theme?? lol)
One, you can find it on my desk if you look hard enough.

If you do the Friday five, leave me a comment with the post and I'll check it out :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...