I missed Friday Five because I was a tad bit busy yesterday, so I'll do it today. Five things that made me happy this week, in no particular order:
1. Geo got all of his paperwork for his new job which he starts on Monday
2. We had a conference with Gabe's teacher and it went really well; he's bright, learning well, and challenged in the classroom (all good things)
3. I managed to get in three good work outs in this week-definitely felt great.
4. I found my cousin on Facebook; we haven't been in contact for more than ten years, so finding him was awesome.
5. We're spending this afternoon with family, sledding, playing games and having a taco buffet woohoo!