Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday (2)5

Since I've missed the last few Friday five posts, I'm going to make a HUGE Friday (twenty)Five post today. Five questions each with five answers. Woohoo!

1. Five things I'm going to be blogging about in the near future:
a)  the death of Osama bin Laden
b) SarahAnne's first dance recital
c) Parental responsibility (and diet)
d) Marital bliss (and long marriages)
e) In laws

2. Five things I'm looking forward to in the next five months (in no particular order):
a) Celebrating my tenth wedding anniversary with HH
b) Celebrating two big wedding anniversaries with family
c) Two new nephews coming!!
d) Bitsy going to school
e) Family visits!

3. Five books on my "to read" list:
a) "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave
b) "10th Anniversary" by James Patterson
c) "Dead Reckoning" by Charlaine Harris
d) "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain
e) "Does the Noise in My Head Bother You" by Steven Tyler

4. Five songs I currently cannot get enough of:
a) E.T. by Katy Perry
b) Peacock by Katy Perry
c) Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons
d) Backstabber by Ke$ha
e) Just Breathe by Pearl Jam

5. Five things I've learned recently:
a) Cats have 32 muscles in each ear; humans have six
b) My favorite cd by my favorite artist of all time ("Fumbling Toward Ecstacy" by the Goddess herself, Sarah McLachlan) is being made into a ballet
c) SarahAnne is much smarter than she's letting on; she can sound out words and pick out which letters belong in them. She got very frustrated with me the other day because I refused to say the word apple. She said "it's A, d, no, not d, it LOOKS like a d and then a puh and l MOM" little stinker
d) The Dog Days are Over!
e) Making a list of 25 things is a bit harder than I expected!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...