Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

I have this really amazing friend, actually, I have quite a few amazing friends, two or three for sure (haha, I'm kidding) this amazing friend has a brother who is quite ill. So ill that he's on the transplant list for an organ donation and actually one of the many things that makes my friend so amazing is that SHE is going to be donating part of her liver to her brother. Anyway, he's sick, he's fading fast. The situation is going downhill quickly and as you can imagine, he's in poor spirits. His birthday is soon, the 18th of this month. Mel (my friend) has asked that people reach out to him and send him a birthday card. It's not that hard, in fact it's probably one of the easiest things you could possibly do to make another person feel good. Another amazing friend (who is going to be the birthday girl in about an hour and a half or so) set up a website for Mel and her brother Ken...and if you check it out you can find the info to send Ken a card for his birthday.
Check it out!

I thank you in advance for your kindness :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...