Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a few random thoughts today...

This morning Boni cat stood in the window watching Gabe walk to the bus; he didn't leave the window sill until he saw the bus coming down the street...that's love

Gabe and his best friend, M, stood on the road (two houses apart) yelling "Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day! See you on the bus" to one another...that's love.

Bitsy woke up smiley and happy and immediately came out of the bedroom and hugged Gabe, Boni cat, and I and said "Happy Valentine's Day everybody, I love you"...that's love.

As HH drove up the driveway, I caught his eye and he grinned at me like a kid in a candy shop...that's love.

Hope you have a day filled with love and happiness today!

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt"
Charles M. Schultz

1 comment:

Erica said...

I got up this morning and a friend had left me a link to a favorite author's clever and funny V-day message. That's love too :)

Love you PP.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...