Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Monday Monday!

Ah yes, Monday again. It's 9 o'clock and everyone is asleep, except Bam and I--and the only reason Bam is awake is because I just reached over to pet him and woke him up. As an aside, I love waking the cats up by petting them; both of them have a very loud startled sounding chirp when I do that. Hehe.

We had a busy weekend, that started with Bam going to the vet on Friday to be neutered and have all of his shots. He's a healthy happy kitty now (even if he IS a bit sore) and life is back to normal for him. I did feel badly for him Friday evening. He used the litter box and howled, then jumped up on the washing machine (nice and cool) and pathetically chirped at me. I wonder if I should have gotten him a bag of frozen peas?! Haha

Saturday night was game night; I cooked and baked all day in preparation for friends coming over and oh what fun! There's nothing quite like good food and good friends to make for a good night.

Yesterday of course, was super bowl Sunday annnnnd I lost a bet; thankfully it wasn't a money, but still! I also had time to take Gabe to the ER because he was wheezy and feverish. Turns out he has an ear infection and bronchitis. He's not really happy about missing school since hundred day is coming up buuuut he's miserable. We're off to the pediatrician in just a bit to see if he needs antibiotics and when he can go back to school.

This coming weekend, we're going to a baby shower and Geo is bowling in a tournament...busy busy busy! Geo's slacking this week and only working 40 hours (as opposed to the 72 he worked last week!) and we'll all enjoy having him home for the weekend!

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...