Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Five-Silly Edition

1. What's the last silly movie you saw?
Men Who Stare at Goats It was beyond weird and beyond hysterical. I laughed more than I have in a long time at that movie

2.What's the last good joke you heard?
I can't repeat it here, but I'll tell you a favorite of mine:
Two muffins are in an oven, one of 'em looks over and says "whew, it's hot in here"
The other muffin says "holy cow, a talking muffin"
lololo

3. The last humorous book you read?
"When Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?" by George Carlin. He's funny as heck, offensive (duh) and the whole book made me laugh

4. Favorite comedian?
Please don't smack me, but I love love LOVE Dane Cook. I've loved him since I was in college when he was a total unknown comic playing at three a.m. on comedy central and his show tickets only cost $10. Love him.

5. Do you like silly putty?
Not particularly; it's a mess and hard to get out of the carpet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...