Friday, February 25, 2011

:)

I've slacked a little bit on posting this week; it's been a little busy here. Whoops.

I just went and checked in on my two sleeping babies (who really are NOT babies anymore) and I felt overwhelmed with how much I love them. I know that probably sounds corny, but seeing them sleep, seeing them so sweet and innocent just floors me. During the day they are rambunctious, loud, bouncy, messy children; but when they are sleep I can't help but want to just snuggle with them. It's a peaceful feeling but also a sad feeling because I know in a few short years they'll both be gangly teenagers who are too old for momma to snuggle with anymore.

As I was sneaking out of Gabe's room, I saw him lift his head out of the corner of my eye. I turned around, he gave me a sleepy smile and proceeded to fill me in on the sports scores last night (The Hawks AND Bulls won, so he was a happy happy boy) Maybe he won't be too big in a couple of years for an early morning snoogle--or at least a chat :)

Happy Friday everyone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...