Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Five-Childhood Indulgences

1. When did you last have a mid-day nap?
Almost every day that I work I take a mid-day nap, I love them so much.

2. When did you last have milk and cookies?
A few weeks ago

3. When did you last have a bubble bath?
A few nights ago. Bubble bath+new book=happy momma!

4. When did you last jump on the furniture?
I have no idea, it's not something I do as a general rule :P

5. When did you last play in the mud?
By playing in the mud do you mean pulling your three year old who just happened to FIND a mud puddle and get stuck OUT of the said mud puddle? Because if that's the case, it's been three weeks ago. If you mean literally playing in mud, it's been years and years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...