Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Five, Holiday Edition (all about baskets)

1. What is your laundry basket like?
Perpetually full LOL

2. What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a handbasket?
My hair, per usual. Sometimes I'm not sure how I fit through the door with all this hair; the other day I rolled out of bed and no matter what I did it looked like my hair was trying to escape from my head. It was all wavy and full of body-but not in a good way.

3. What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it?
My birthday. I got a fall basket with fall towels and candles in it from Geo's grandma!!

4. When could you last have been described as a basket case?
This morning after dumping a ton of grease from the donut machine on the kitchen floor; it was AWFUL. What a damn mess.

5. How’s your bread basket?
I do NOT have a bread basket, however I do have quite a few Longaberger baskets http://www.longaberger.com/ that I adore; my favorite is the purple Easter basket I found at Good Will for three dollars-it's easily a two hundred dollar basket with the liner and plastic protector. Way to go ME!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...