Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Thankfulness

I know I already did a Thankful Thursday, but I am feeling particularly thankful for friends who have become family. When we moved to MP, we had a hard time adjusting, thankfully though, the local librarian befriended me and her family and ours became fast friends. The kids got another set of "grandparents" in Sukey and Jimmy and an auntie and uncle in Nelson and Fia; we were so sad to see them move to MA in August-we still miss them but keep in touch regularly. Today we got an Easter package from them-among other cool items, Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation came in the package. Yes, the one, the only Old Abie himself...Gabe is in H.E.A.V.E.N! I have a feeling I know where Abe is sleeping tonight...


Gabe and Abe-the ultimate dream team

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...