Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heart of Stone

Today at the park, Gabriel ran up to me excitedly and said "here mom, have this heart I found!" he handed it to me and ran off to play again...

I've had the heart in my pocket since and will put it in my wallet with the other heart a sweet Witkowski "boy" found for me on the beach in Michigan (The "boy" in question would be, of course, my hunky hubby Geo he he)

I tried to get a picture of the stone heart the best I could...I am in desperate need of a new camera but refuse to buy another "cheapie"; I'm saving my pennies for the gorgeous obnoxiously expensive camera I've been drooling over for six months...in the meantime, here ya' go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely precious <3

erin said...

Okay, found heart story melts mine :)

I'm researching new cameras because I've been dying for a really good one, too. What's your frontrunner?

Witkowski Family said...

Erin it's a Canon (I believe, it's been a while since I oogled it, knowing full well I can't buy it lol) It's a digital with optical lenses that are supposed to be out of this world. My little Kodak is great for outdoor shots, but inside it just doesn't have enough flash; that's my major concern. Maybe I'll just get one of those old school flashes that goes up in a cloud of smoke every time you need it? LOL

Unknown said...

If you're looking for something more affordable I have a Fujifilm Finepix J10 (nothing fancy... but has zoom, macro, focus, tons of settings and a great flash) that has served me really well. The macro is great for my project photos and it takes nice crisp images. (You've seen my pics :)

It's older now so I'm sure they have a new version of it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...