Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This morning I am particularly thankful for laughter.

One of the things I love most about Geo is his sense of humor, he never fails to make me laugh, regardless of the situation. Last night he and I had a pillow fight and giggled like two little kids.

My kids have great senses of humor as well and I'm thankful for that. Gabe and I have a running joke about pickles; he cannot STAND them and I constantly tease him about it. The other day when he was planting the dill he said "well I guess this means I HAVE to like pickles, huh?" Then he made a face and laughed.

Laughter is the best medicine, it will cure what ails ya' and for that I am thankful.

2 comments:

JD, Katie, and Aubrey said...

HAHA! JD and I were throwing clothes at each other giggling like two kids last night. Too funny.

GrandpaJohn said...

Sure beats the pots and pans grandma was throwing at me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...